Model schools combine research with practice.
The Work Group for integrated education is committed to concrete work in the so-called 'model schools'. A total of 12 schools (including grammar, comprehensive and primary schools) across six federal states have participated in the project since 2010. The aim is to devise and test lessons that support language education. The participating schools are featured on the map below:
- Schulcampus Rostock-Evershagen
- Stadtteilschule Wilhelmsburg
- Robert Blum Gymnasium
- Werner-von-Siemens-Gymnasium Großenhain
- Gemeinschaftsgrundschule Styrum
- Integrierte Gesamtschule Hannover-Linden